Friday, August 19, 2011

The Thing Is

You don't always get what you want.





















FCKFCKFCFCKFCKFCKKFCKCKCKCFKFKFKCKCFCKFKC
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 comment:

★ said...

dear silmi,

I know we can't always get what we want. I can't always get what I want. That's why I'm writing it out, to at least shared some things that have been bugging on my mind (with some hopes that the people I'm writing about will eventually read it)

And I know why you choose to act like that. It's your choice, and it's not my right to be mad at it. I just happened to have another POV to that matters that I need to write ASAP. Cause recently my mind needs a bigger space in academic studies :( so I need to eliminate some social matters, by 'trashing' them to me blog =))

you have to know that I'M NOT SMARTER THAN YEEEEEEH =)) I can't decide, that's why I'm forever stuck in the middle.

And lastly,

Buat apa minta maaf? =)) You do no mistakes to me. I think it's me who should say sorry =))

Love ya,
Bi