Sunday, August 07, 2011

Dear Love One

I have something to tell you, I don't know where should I whine about stuffs anymore. Because things are getting a little less delightful in my teenage life. Things are not simple since it is my teenage life we're talking about. Things are way more complicated than they are back then.

I got lots to worry about.

The anxiety of my departure to 'that' city, how everyone congratulated me and how I scared that things might not happen the way it should because until today I haven't got any notices about my win. I mean, nothing.

The friendship, how I witnessed how someone could fall so hard on love they forgot how to stand on the ground. How I watched how someone could easily forget things that actually block them from loving, even if the blockers are dangerous as fuck. How I could never understand how someone could be so selfish and unthoughtful when they're in love.

The tasks and lectures, how I could puke every time I open my timeline and found everybody screaming about tasks. How I was annoyed because, I open Twitter searching for a laugh and then everybody just giving me shits and telling me about tasks that I looked forward to forget and is the cause of me opening my Twitter but I couldn't even forget the word 'tasks' away from my head because that's what I saw in my timeline. Everybody is sick, I tell you. They grabbed you from happiness and throw you (the happy one with happiness) so you can walk with them in the Shadow Of Whines. Why don't they eat some duck and get it over with the tasks so they only can whine to themselves, I wonder. It is not nice to take away MY happiness.

The misunderstood, how I wonder why people harshly couldn't receive other people's thoughts that may be cooler than their thoughts. How people could be such a narcissist thinking that their thoughts are the best everybody could ever think of. I suggest those kind of people to grow some beards on their asses. Because they're not having enough brain to think of anything, as a matter of fact.

I wish I could tell you everything. But I don't feel like anything these days.
So, yeah.


No comments: