Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, Blend In!

Just because everybody forgot to officially invite you on Twitter or anything, it doesn't mean you YOURSELF have been forgotten by them. They just forgot and it's totally normal.

If you just sit there and wait for the official invitation, I promise you, you will fail yourself and harshly fall into the Puddle of Disappointment. There is no OFFICIAL INVITATION, I tell you. Waiting for it is a waste because it won't come up to you like toothpaste won't come up to its place.

Just invite yourself, for god's sake!
Why is it so hard for you to just BLEND IN and let yourself INVITED by YOU?

3 comments:

bia said...

I think I know what this means =))

Silmi Kaffah said...

idk bi. this kind of incident has occur more than a hundred times & i guess i was just tired of anyone who only whine, not act

Nadya-sama said...

*tertohok* =)) =))