Friday, June 10, 2011

thx.

Back when I was 9 years old, I joined an English course. It only lasted a year, because I got bored.

I never went to any courses again since then.
I never knew how I got into this writing stuffs, because, you know, I was never an expert. On the writing skill, or on the language part.

I just knew I love to share. My brain is branchy, and contains so many things that lead to other things. A spider web. A connecting door. A tree. You name it.

I never knew whether I use the right structure, the right tenses, or anything, and I often shut my mouth every time everyone around me uses English. I just can not be a fluent speaker.

That totally makes me a low comparison to other competitors. And an underrated. And an underestimated.

So I want to give you a very, very huge sack of thank-yous, for supporting me, trusting me even when I don't even trust myself. I thank you. I thank you guys a lot. I thank you guys a lot I could buy each of you a shuttle space right now.

And it is all the support that keeps me smiling when I see Mom & Dad seeing me with pride.
I never been this happy to see them proud of me before. I've learnt a lot from them.
My mother is a native villager of Jakarta's submarginal. And so does my father.
Which didn't make me a biggie on foreign language and stuffs.
But a biggie on heart.

No comments: