Monday, September 20, 2010

It May Contain Junk

But I had a lot of fun answering this (till a few questions and then............ N'AH!). I copied it from the magnificent blog of friends of mine, Sekar Khansa and Meidinta Rinda Tania.

So, let's see mine.

# Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

'Maybe not,' said the Prime Minister, standing up and striding about the room, 'but I would have put all my efforts into catching blackmailer before he committed any such atrocity!'


# Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

Emptiness


# What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A show called, SENSASI ARTIS (I know, right, even the title seems so much sensational!) just because my most fav duo @endahNrhesa was on that show


# Without looking, guess what time it is

about 5.30 pm?


# Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

Aha! 5:27:29 pm!


# With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

barks from dogs of the house behind mine


# Did you dream last night?

I'm not quite sure… but maybe I did


# Do you remember your dreams?

Nope! Haha!


# When did you last laugh?

A few seconds ago


# Do you remember why / at what?

Course. At your question about dreams


# What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Decoration masks; my towel; a window; and a band-poster (Zeke And The Popo) which I got from their first album, Space in the Headlines


# Seen anything weird lately?

Does a teenager fake-fainted in a flag ceremony count as weird?


# What do you think of this quiz?

Spontaneously answered


# What is the last film you saw?

Forgot


# If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Home. Any place where you at is home.


# If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A Polaroid camera and its films.


# Tell me something about you that most people don't know.

Ah… So finally the time has come for me to confess………………….. I'm a Superman.


# If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Peace on earth. -Miss Universe


# Do you like to dance?

Yes, especially when people are not looking! HAHAHA!


# Would you ever consider living abroad?

Course, I would. But the big question is, HOW? LOL


# Does your name make any interesting anagrams?

Haven't tried yet. But sure it does not.


# Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

Let me check my cellphone..... hey, WAIT! My cellphone's BROKE!


# What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

UnRar.app


# Last time you swam in a pool?

God, I barely remember it!


# Type of music you like most?

Pop gemes bikin lemes


# Type of music you dislike most?

Hmmm, dislike is a strong word. If dislike means music that I don't have on my iTunes, that would be METAL.


# Are you listening to music right now?

Nope


# What color is your bedroom carpet?

Red, with butterflies on it. G'ah.


# What was the last thing you bought?

Nasi Goreng Bude. 3000 Rupiah.


# Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

I have! But I can't!


# Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?

BOTH!


# Do you have a garden?

Aye aye!


# Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?

Course I do


# What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Can I possibly skip school today? I FEEL SLEEPY!


# If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

Well I don't know… and I won't! Because I will be too nervous to eat the lunch!


# Who sent the last text message you received?

Let me check my cellphone..... hey, WAIT! My cellphone's BROKE! (pt 2)


# Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Music store


# What time is bed time?

Every time is a bed time


# Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

Neither of us have, I'm sure?


# What did you do for your last birthday?

Went somewhere with family… didn't I?


# Do you carry a donor card?

Nope


# Who was the last person you ate dinner with?

Family


# Is the glass half empty or half full?

The glass beside me is fully empty. I just drank it.


# What's the farthest-away place you've been?

Bali. I don't travel much. NOT ENOUGH MONEEEYYY! LOL!


# Have you ever won a trophy?

I have. Trashy ones.


# Are you a good cook?

Good as HELL.


# If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?

Both Erlend Oye and Eirik Glambek Boe


# Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

Yep. I Always have.


# Do you touch-type?

Haha! I don't even understand what's that mean!


# What's under your bed?

Monsters


# Do you believe in love at first sight?

I don't have answers for question like this! HAHA!


# Think fast, what do you like right now?

I** *


# Where were you on Valentine's day?

None of anyone's business, but I'll say it. Home.


# What time do you get up?

11 on holidays and 5.30 on everyday


# What was the name of your first pet?

Does pet on Pet Society count? BONBON!


# Who is the second to last person to call you?

My brother?


# Is there anything going on this weekend?

Nothing much


# How are you feeling right now?

So so


# What do you think about the most?

My Car Town races, can I have the Bel Air??? Can I beat Rusty and his Pink Slips??????


# If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

Hastily tell everyone on Twitter


# Who would you tell first?

Every body nearby


# What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?

I forgot again. The last time I went to the cinema was like…. centuries ago.


# Do you sing in the shower?

Depends on who's in the living room!


# What do you do most when you are bored?

Play some Facebook games


# What do you do for a living?

Still underage


# Do you love your job?

Job what? Fooling around like an idiot? UH-HUH!


# What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a teacher. Yes, I DID.


# If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?

A doctor.


# Which came first the chicken or the egg?

A circle doesn't have neither beginning nor ending


# How many keys on your key ring?

Don't have one. My mom got it all under her hands


# Where would you retire to?

Definitely not the one like Shady Oaks!


# What kind of car do you drive?

TRUK TRONTON


# What are your best physical features?

Physical's NOT any good.


# What are your best characteristics?

Easily get people into my sights. They aaaaaaaaall eat it!


# If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND ICELAND


# What kind of books do you like to read?

You heard it a lot, 'All, except the lessons books.' But I promise, it's 100% true.


# What is your favorite time of the day?

Bedtime


# Where did you grow up?

Tgr-Ndns


# How far away from your birthplace do you live now?

Exactly where it is


# What are you reading now?

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince, English version.


# Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Definitely a night owl!


# Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

I can't, can you? LOL!


# Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

YESSSS, funny thing because I tried it to answer your question


# How many rings before you answer the phone?

As much as I want


# What is your best childhood memory?

I can't remember precisely what that was… me being thin? Righty right! HAHA!


# Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?

I've already shared them


# What is most important in life?

Being kind. Of everything. Of everyone.


# What Inspires You?

People. Loads of.


Hell, finally it's done!

No comments: