Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Silmi Kaffah is THE NAME

Once in late 2008, when I was having a facebook account and tried to search my name right away on the search box, there weren't many people with my name on their accounts.

BUT NOW THERE IS MUCH AND IT'S UNCOUNTABLE AND IT ANNOYED ME a bit.

Within seconds I decided to change my facebook name a bit with adding the 'de' word between my first and last name. I KNOW IT SOUNDS SO ALAY-ISH OR WHATEVER YOU THINK, but it's just me getting frustrated of HOW MY NAME IS SO MARKET-ISH, and I don't care if Alay-ish and Market-ish are not even words.

Gladly when I was making a Twitter account, the username @silmikaf could be purchased because there were no other 'SILMI KAFFAH' making a Twitter account that time.
I imagine if I was running late, the username wouldn't be available and there's only @silmi_kewl_bgtz or @silmzkafz as the choices left.

And tonight I'm so obsessed for having A REALLY DIFFERENT NAME, which is impossible, for that I have to change my certificate of birth which is WAY BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE, like VANILLA SWEETHEART (which sounds SO SWEET AND ICY) or KAT WYMYN (this sounds a lil bit email-ish) or SAPPHIRE BLU or WHATEVER THE NAME I DONT CARE.

Not that I don't like my name, I SURELY LOVE IT for having a deep meaning and all, I'm just having this kind of have-to-be-the-only-one individualistic tragedy and I feel like I have to blog this in case I need a laugh in the next two days I could re-read this post.

FOR SILMI KAFFAHs AROUND THE WORLD, have my greetings. I tell you we're the separated twins and we're all in the same pain together.

XOXO,
I LOVE YOU

No comments: