"Erlend Øye." Rough. Couldn't draw the lips and hands pretty well.
Maaaan, I love your eyes, and that messy hair... uh. Unignorable.
These sketches don't mean a thing. Ever since I knew Erlend Øye on a very hazzardous and strange day, where I kept thinking that Erlend Øye from Kings of Convenience is a different one with The Whitest Boy Alive front-man. Poor me, silly me.
But I'm madly in love with him. The way he sings, plays his guitar (those tap-dancing fingers...!), the way he acts, and the way he looks super-duper-trooper adorable in red.
I love him. I really do. I’m such a maaaaaaniaac!
PS : Thought I got some talent to catch him in sketch, but in fact I didn't got any. But I promise I will keep on sketching him (or Eirik Glambek BØe, or everyØne)!
9 comments:
Wooo dasar anak ART, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dirimu punya Erlend Oye, diriku punya Kyuhyun u_u
*disepak*
ihhhh kyuhyun mah dibagi bertiga sama intan dan nana... HAHAHAHAAAA
dan sebenernya gambar gua cacat parah, tidak bisa diperbaiki lagi
hahah ulang lah bilang keren
AAAARRRRGHHH MY FUTURE HUBBY!
tenaaaaaaang, gue istri kedua kok my cousin
FREAK!
YES, I AM! ;D
ahhahahaha gambarnya lucu bgt miiii
iya emang del, gue ketawa ketawa mulu liatnyaaa! gara-gara cacat banget! HAHUHAUAAAA
Post a Comment